The Policy does not apply to the procedures and practices followed by entities that are not managed, owned or controlled by Tranzmedia or to the people that are not engaged, employed or managed by Tranzmedia.
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from:
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you’re using
- the type of web browser you’re using We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- name including first and last name
- alternate email address
- mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
- preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
- financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- opinions of features on our websites. We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit/access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site.
We collect the personally
We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our site and services in which you have expressed interest.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our site.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date, CVV verification, Name on card, billing address etc.).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We make chat rooms, forums, instant messenger and message boards and other services available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when disclosing your personal information to anyone.
If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this site, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our Website.
We use your email address to send you:
- Password reminder and registration confirmation
- Special offers
- News letters
- Event based communications such as order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc. Note: We send users newsletters and updates upon registration. We send newsletters and/or promotional emails on behalf of our alliance partners.
We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you in the case of password retrieval and policy changes
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our Web sites
- track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
We use the services of our
The security of your personal
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.